Monday, January 20, 2014

Breadcrumb Week 11

How far along: 11 weeks, 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -14 pounds

Symptoms: I feel like this week, my body was finally like "holy shit we're pregnant!" and decided to give me every symptom in the book.
  • Periods of nausea 
  • food aversions 
  • tiredness 
  • Loss of sex drive
  • Nose bleeds
  • sneezing (can sneezing be a symptom? I sneeze like 10-15 times a day!)
  • Bloody gums
  • Strange cramps/pains
I'm still having those cramps/pains every day. I'm undecided if it's growing pains or something else; however, they have decreased on the pain scale, so I haven't made an appointment with my OB. I have noticed that they increase when I've done a lot during the day, even if it's just walking around a store, so I've been trying to keep things low key. We did order a doppler so that we can check up on Breadcrumb's heartbeat during scary times like this.

Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity jeans more often than not; as soon as I get home, I'm either in yoga pants or PJ pants.

Stretch marks: Nothing new. I have a few on my stomach from when I gained weight in the past, but they're really light.

Sleep: Sleep is ok. A few times this week, I've woken up in the middle of the night to pee. Most nights I'm waking up throughout the night to reposition myself. 

Best moment last week: Unfortunately the cramps scare kind of overshadowed last week so I can't think of a "best moment," but as always, I'm beyond thankful to be in this place. 
 
Movement: Too early.

Food cravings: Milk! I'm really particular about my milk consumption (I won't drink it unless it's ice cold,) and I think I've drank more milk this week than I have in all of 2013. 

Gender: Don't know yet, though I have my suspicions. Keegan told me that he thinks we're having a girl.

Labor signs: Zilch, thank goodness.

Belly button? In, maybe getting shallower 

What I miss: Nothing, really.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing Breadcrumb at our next appointment on 2/6, starting to plan the nursery

Baby Buys: Bought a set of onesies from Kohls that were on sale.  

Milestones: Making it to 11 weeks!


11 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! 11 weeks! Have you done that Chinese gender prediction thing? I'm curious whether it says boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't! Do you have a link to it, I'm not sure what the steps are.

      Delete
  2. Yay! So close to gettingvpast first trimester already!! I'm so glad I got the doppler...it really is reassuring to find that little heartbeat! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sheesh, you made me blush. I'm anxiously waiting for that magical second trimester, it's so close! I'm glad to hear that you like your doppler, I've heard mixed reviews about it and I was afraid that I wasted $50!

      Delete
  3. Mmmm milk. I'm a milk lover. I go through a gallon a week, just me. The husband drinks soy. You're looking adorable as ever <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'awww thanks. I'm super picky about my milk, so I've been surprised with how much I've liked it recently. I've tried soy milk, but I'm not a fan. I wish I was since it has more protein, but just not the biggest fan of the taste. I will use it in smoothies though!

      Delete
  4. You look so cute and happy! Congrats on 11 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. almost in the second trimester!!! love love love.
    have you read about the corpus luteum?! i had one of those during the first trimester, and it did go away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your pregnancy! You look great!

    ReplyDelete