Monday, June 2, 2014

Breadcrumb Week 30

How far along: 30 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 15 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight as of 5/23 

Symptoms:
  • food aversions, specifically protein; chicken is getting easier to eat and I'll eat beef if Keegan grills it.
  • tiredness exhaustion 
  • loss of sex drive
  • constipation
  • getting winded easier
  • super vibrant dreams  
  • heartburn / acid reflux - an every day occurrence. 
  • round ligament pains
  • fast heart rate
  • Swelling - mostly in my hands, sometimes in my feet
  • Braxton Hicks
  • I've officially had to go up a size in underwear. 
  • Gravity is my enemy - getting up from sitting to standing is painful and trying to roll over / get out of bed is an Olympic event.
  • I'm starting to realize what my limits are. I can run one or two errands, but I tire out pretty fast. 
  • I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes :-(

Maternity clothes: All day, every day. Will probably end up in maxi dresses by the end because my shirts are getting too short! 

Stretch marks: As far as I can tell, just two

Sleep: Another week of good and bad nights. 

Best moment last week: Seeing our families for the weekend and coming back home. We miss our families so much and we love visiting, but there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed. 

Movement: Yep! His movements are strong enough that it moves and shakes my belly. I've caught a few movements on my phone, but it seems like every time I try, he stops!

Food cravings: Water. I can't seem to get enough! I've also really been enjoying fresh fruit like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, grapes and watermelon. 

Gender: Our little man!

Labor signs: I get really bad lower back pain and an increase in Braxton Hicks / contractions if I do to much (run to many errands, clean the house too much, etc.) 

Belly button? Still shallow. Hasn't changed much recently.   

What I miss: A nice cold Coke sounds so good in this heat!   

What I am looking forward to: We start our childbirth classes on June 3 and have a OB checkup with ultrasound on June 6. Can't wait to see how chunky he's gotten! 

Baby Buys: None. Finally got through all of the stuff from our shower and put it away. 

Milestones: We reached week 30! Even though we want him to cook a few weeks longer, he could come at any point. 7 weeks until full term, 10 weeks until the due date!


3 comments:

  1. Show me some nursery piiiiiiiics. Doooooo iiiiiiit!!!! *hypnotizes you*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30!!!!!!
    so jealous of your ultrasound! enjoy that!!!

    ReplyDelete