Monday, September 15, 2014

Microblog Monday - New Blog

Keegan and I have decided that we don't want too many pictures of Kieran on this blog. I've heard so many stories of people stealing baby pictures, and even if I watermark every single one of them, we still don't feel comfortable having them on this blog since it's not password protected. 

However, he's too cute not to post pictures, so we decided to start a family centered blog that is password protected. There will little talk of infertility on that blog, instead it's more of a way for us to keep family and friends updated on our lives. 

I'm still going to continue writing here. I don't know how often or on what subjects, but I don't want to leave this space, especially since I'll need it to talk about our journey for (hopefully) baby number two. 

Our new blog is here. If you want to follow, leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you the password.

As always, thank you all so much for following our journey and supporting us along the way. We love you guys!

Learn more about Microblog Mondays here

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to follow you :) katie.jakubek@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my kids were born I didn't feel right overloading my personal blog with pictures/stories about them so I did the same thing and created a family blog where I could post pictures and tell stories about them to my heart's content. I didn't password protect it but did make it unsearchable in google/search engines and only give the address to family or close friends. It works out great and is even better than a "baby book"! Enjoy posting on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to follow you
    arosenberg287@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, me, me! sarah1234ca at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please! Kylacbernstein@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to follow you! shelleystursma(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good work around that protects the images while still giving you an easy way to share them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll still follow! :) carriemears@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally catching up on my backlog. Me too please! I will send you an email request to provide my address.

    ReplyDelete