Since I'm still not quite put together, you get a recap of the last week in bullet points!:
- First of all, I want to say thank you to Tasha from Frozen OJ and Teresa from Where The *Bleep* Is Our Stork for guest posting for me. You ladies helped keep this blog running while I was gone and had some wonderful posts that I'm happy to have on my blog. Thank you again!
- I'm considering doing a vacation recap, but since this is mostly an infertility blog, I'm not sure if there would be any interest. Thoughts? I'd share pretty pictures!
- While on vacation, I took a break from infertility. Thankfully I was in my two week wait which meant that I didn't have to worry about taking OPKs or trying to fit in some sexy time with my husband. I did bring my thermometer with the intentions of temping, but I was getting up at random times and didn't have internet to input the data into Fertility Friend, so I said screw it and left it in my suitcase. For a few days it felt strange, but overall, I didn't really miss it. In fact, I've had a hard time getting back in the habit since we've been home. I have however, missed the data that it provides.
- On that same note, this cycle was another no-go. I started spotting on Sunday which continued until this morning with a full flow starting mid-morning today. This cycle's two week wait was the easiest I've ever had to deal with since I was on vacation, but the failure still sucks.
- While we were away, I got a letter from my doctor saying I'm due for my annual exam. Thoughts:
- At least two people see my lady bits every month. You'd think they'd be able to do that exam while they're already poking around without me having to make a separate appointment.
- My doctor said after my HSG, he wanted us to try naturally for three more cycles. Today marks the beginning of cycle 3 which, as I see it, means I have three options:
- Option 1: Make two separate appointments: one for my annual exam during this cycle, and my "what's next?" appointment next month once we see how this cycle pans out.
- Option 2: Make an appointment for my annual exam and my "what's next?" session during this cycle even though we don't know if I'll get pregnant.
- Option 3: Make an appointment for my annual exam and my "what's next?" session next month once we see
that I'm not pregnanthow this cycle turns out.
- Personally, I'd rather get them both out of the way at the same time, and earlier if possible, but I don't want to make my "what's next?" appointment too early and get turned away if it hasn't been the full three cycles. Any thoughts? I'm probably over thinking this.
- I'm still getting caught up on your blogs from this past week, so forgive me if you get a random comment on a week old post. I know that there have been a few births and BFPs lately; I'm excited to read all about them!