How far along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -8 pounds from prepregnancy weight (I somehow lost weight this week?!)
- food aversions, specifically protein. I did eat 3/4 of a burger as well as some chicken wings, which is more than I've eaten this entire pregnancy.
- tiredness - I have good nights and bad nights, getting up 4 times per night to pee isn't helping!
- loss of sex drive
- constipation - I will never take pooping for granted again!
- getting winded easier
- sugar lows
- headaches - I get headaches and my vision goes black when I get up from laying down. I'm really hoping this isn't a blood pressure problem, it's too early to worry about that!
- super vibrant dreams - I've had them all throughout pregnancy, but they've gotten really strange recently. I read somewhere that you can remember your dreams more frequently during pregnancy because you often wake up during your REM cycle which is when you dream.
Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity jeans all the time paired with maternity tees. I finally found a few maternity tank tops from Old Navy that will hopefully last me the rest of pregnancy.
Stretch marks: Nothing new here thank goodness
Sleep: My days of sleeping through the night are gone. This last week, I've been up at least three times a night to pee, my record so far has been 5. Whenever I get up to pee, I'm super thirsty, so I drink half a bottle of water which just ensures I'll be up again in a couple of hours.
Best moment last week: I'm 99.9% sure I'm feeling the baby move! It feels like bubble popping under my skin, and I can tell the difference between a baby move and a gas bubble. Still haven't felt him/her on the outside yet, but hopefully that'll come soon! We can also hear the movement when we use the dopper.
Movement: Yep! Excited for the day when Keegan can feel it.
Food cravings: My love for the cheesy spuds from McAlisters is waining, however, I still love their lemonade and lots of water.
Gender: We find out on Thursday, assuming Breadcrumb cooperates.
Labor signs: Zilch, thank goodness.
Belly button? Much shallower! I predict it'll be an outie by the end of pregnancy.
What I miss: Coke, that's really it!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out Breadcrumb's gender on March 13. Hopefully having my mom and sister down in two weeks.
Baby Buys: I went to a consignment event on Wednesday and got a used black Moby wrap for $20, a Melissa and Doug boat shape sorter for $5, and 7 white onesies for $7. All in all, I spent about $34 after tax, which is cheaper than a new Moby. I didn't get much because we still don't know the gender, but I'm sure that'll change at the next event in two weeks.
Milestones: Almost half way, and going to my first consignment event.