Sunday, March 30, 2014

Breadcrumb Week 21




How far along: 21 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1 pound from prepregnancy weight. Another big gain; looks like I'll be above my prepregnancy weight by next week!

Symptoms:
  • food aversions, specifically protein. Still only eating meat about once a week
  • tiredness
  • loss of sex drive
  • constipation
  • getting winded easier
  • super vibrant dreams
  • heartburn / acid reflux - this only lasts a few moments and I can usually make it go away by drinking water
  • I had a Charlie Horse on Friday night. I've had one before pregnancy, so not sure if necessarily a pregnancy symptom, but it was still horrible. My calf still hurts today! 
Maternity clothes: All day, every day.

Stretch marks: Nothing new!

Sleep: I miss sleep, I feel like I could pass out at any moment.  

Best moment last week: We were able to drive up to Memphis on Friday to see Keegan's cousin dance. He dances with a theater out of NYC, and this is the first time they've been close enough for us to see the show, it was so cool to see! 

Movement: Feeling something every day! Keegan still hasn't for sure felt anything from the outside, so I'm anxiously waiting for that to happen. Friday and Saturday, Breadcrumb was being lazy and not moving much which made me really nervous, but as soon as we got home, he started kicking up a storm. Apparently he doesn't like Memphis!   

Food cravings: Water and hot chocolate from the cafe across from my work. Since I'm not drinking caffeine, hot chocolate is my little pick me up for the day.  

Gender: Our little man!

Labor signs: Zilch, thank goodness.

Belly button? Getting shallower!  

What I miss: Coke, and not peeing every hour.  

What I am looking forward to: Last consignment event of the season on Wednesday and going to the first car show of 2014 over the weekend!  

Baby Buys: While in Memphis, we went to a Carter's store and bought a 3 piece set. Buying stuff from the carter's store is expensive, I'll stick to buying it when it's on sale from Target or Khols! 

Not necessarily a baby buy exactly, but Keegan sanded and repainted the bookshelf for Breadcrumb's nursery

Milestones: Only 3 weeks until viability!


 

4 comments:

  1. Daily movement! Yay! I hope K gets to feel him soon. That's an exciting moment :) Carter's is SO expensive at their stores. Also adorable, so sometimes worth it. Those jerks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats!! Twenty-one weeks is a huge deal!

    ReplyDelete